We are always ready for a cruise...not just when we are crabby!
Debbie and I have been cruising together since January 2005 when we cruised with Lois Forkin on the NCL Spirit....3 of us in one tiny cabin for 9 days. Debbie and Lois had already been on the ship for 14 days when I got there but those 9 days were so much fun. Because Lois's medical conditions have kept her from cruising with us much since then, Debbie and I have become good friends as well as travel buddies. We have cruised so many times together now that I have lost count. I do know that our next cruise on the Emerald Princess will be 25 cruises for me and probably 100 for Debbie but she has lost count. I have had the opportunity to see places I never believed I would see. We started this blog when we went to South America so that we could have a way to remember all the things we did since this was the longest cruise I had ever done...31 days. Our friends, family and co-workers enjoyed reading it as much as we enjoyed writing it and sharing the photos we were taking. It was fun so we decided to continue it with future cruises and try to go back and recreate some of the older cruises as we have the time. My next project will be to write about the Carnival Liberty which was my first time to Europe in October of 2006. I believe this was our best cruise ever....partly because it was my first time to Europe and part was my awe of Italy...all of it, everywhere we went! Debbie, being a travel agent has been almost everywhere before. She prefers to let me write most of it since she says I have more enthusiasm seeing these places for the first time. She contributes a lot by remembering things we did that I overlooked. I am very fortunate to have found a good friend in Debbie.
As Kay and I recently wrote from our Alaska cruise..."we would like to thank our travel agent Debbie, for arranging this wonderful cruise for us". I didn't thank Debbie for the great weather we had since Kay said she was responsible for the weather. Ok then, that's that.

No comments:
Post a Comment